|Minimum Order Quantity||30 Kilogram|
|Usage/Application||Epoxy Primer for various topcoats and PU Overcoats|
|Primer Base Type||Epoxy Based|
|Packaging Size||##20+10 / 10+5|
|State/Form||Thick Liquid 2 Component|
Polpox Prime 9017 R is a modified epoxy resin which in combination with Polpox Prime 9017 H cures into hard mass.
The product is suitable for primer application on various substrates.Features:
Polpox Prime 9017 R / 9017 H system is characterised by-
Areas of Application:
- Good mechanical properties
- Low exotherm & long pot life
- Excellent adhesion under wet & dry condition
- Ability to cure in moist condition
Polpox Prime 9017 R / 9017 H combination is suggested for,
- Primer for Epoxy and Polyurethane resin systems.
- Bonding of old to new concrete.
- Coating of water tanks, pipes and other metal
- Concrete structures.
- Filling of horizontal and vertical joints in concrete.
- Epoxy mortar binder.
All surfaces must be sound, clean, dry, free from oil, grease, cement laitance and all loosely adhering particles.
Use the product as per the requirement for primer/ bond coat as recommended for specific use. Mix components ofprimer in proportion as recommended. Once mixed, primer should be immediately applied in a thin, continuous film
using stiff brush/ roller or trowel. Porous floors may require two coats of primer. Primer should be allowed to cure
sufficiently, normally 6 - 18 hrs, prior to application of subsequent topping.